Titanic Hotel – A New Clean!
Titanic Hotel Belfast’s new cleaning regime offer guests comfort and peace of mind when they stay. Higher standard of cleanliness will be visible to guests throughout their entire stay – in their guest rooms and in other public spaces.
Titanic Hotel Belfast has been accredited with “WE’RE GOOD TO GO” – the UK Tourism Standard providing reassurance to visitors that businesses have clear processes in place and are following industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing.
Enhanced safety measures, hygiene levels and operating procedures are detailed below:
Planning your visit
- Find out all the information you need about your visit at www.titanichotelbelfast.com
- Reduced capacities within all areas to allow for social distancing
- Our hotel reopened on 3rd July 2020, following the new guidelines issued by the Government.
- The Drawing Office Two, room service and the Wolff Grill Restaurant also reopened on the same date.
On Arrival and Departure
- Visible markings will guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out, please adhere to our one way system.
- Our contactless payment amount has been increased and e-mail receipts are encouraged.
- Full welcome pack will be provided to you on arrival, no signature will be required, in order to assist with a speedy check in for all guests.
- Full prepayment is processed on arrival, from the card provided at booking stage. Please advise if you would like to make alternative payment arrangements in advance of your stay. Thereafter, we encourage use of card to pay for facilities/services throughout the hotel.
- Express check out is available for all guests.
- Key Cards are disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
- Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces and touch points throughout our hotel
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the hotel at every necessary location
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing
- We will choose to leave doors open, where possible, to reduce touch points for guests
- High touch points have sealed certification upon completion of sanitation of each room. This includes door handles, remote controls and bathroom.
- We have added a sticker seal that would indicate to guests that no one had entered the room since a cleaning
- All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items have been removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness, as per Guidelines.
- To minimise potential contamination between guests and staff, accommodation staff will not service stay over rooms. However, towels, toiletries and condiments will be delivered on request
- Operating a full social distancing policy in all food & beverage outlets, in line with the Health Authorities Guidelines.
- We will provide table service in all our food and beverage outlets.
- It is not possible for the consumption of beverage only on bar tables. To ensure social distancing, service at the bar is not allowed.
- Menus are available to view and download from our website as an alternative to the menus we have available in our food and beverage outlets, including QR codes and single use menus.
- There is a reduced number of tables to ensure social distancing.
- All breakfast and dinner services must be pre-booked.
- Creation of a ‘Covid-Compliance’ Operational Committee.
- Full compliance with Operational Guidelines.
- A Covid 19 Safety Training Induction will have been completed by all the team prior to reopening.
- Additional risk assessments have been completed with the implementation of extra control measures and amended SOP’s.
- All staff will have a temperature check prior to commencing their shift daily.
- Research and engagement with health authorities for best practice advice.
- Ongoing communications with all team about symptoms and procedures.